Rose Water has been known since ancient times and has been used in many countries throughout the ages. It is a liquid substance extracted from the rose, and it is the base for the production of the essential oils of the rose. This water is used to add flavor to foods and is used for cosmetic purposes.
- Can use as a body perfume
- Used as a flavoring for food and drinks
- Protects the skin from aging wrinkles and frown lines
- Reduces skin irritation and redness
- It helps to get rid of acne, treats skin infections, removes oils and deposits accumulated in the pores of the skin, renews and strengthens skin cells, as it has anti-oxidant properties.
- Moisturizes the skin and helps with revitalizing it
Rose water contains vitamin (G, D, A, B 3 and minerals such as zinc (A, E, D).