Fumitory or earth smoke is a wild agricultural herb, whose scientific name is fumaria officinalis.
- Maintaining coolness of body
- Useful in treating uteritis metritis
- Useful in treating urinary tract infections
- Helps in relieving gout pain
- Helps in treating atherosclerosis
- Liver and gallbladder stimulant
- Stimulates the function of the liver, treating liver diseases in general, and treating cholecystitis and gallstones
- Helps in treating migraines, indigestion, the sense of heaviness after eating, chronic constipation, gastritis, colic, vomiting, as well as hemorrhoids
Fumitory extract contains a large group of alkaloids and minerals such as fumarin, aurotensin, protropin, etc., in addition to fumaric acid, vitamin C, and some minerals such as potassium, salivary substances, and amino acids.