Moringa is often called the “miracle tree” due to its ability to prevent and treat many diseases. Moringa water is a plant extract from ben oil tree, which is known as “the tree of love” or “the tree of life” because of the several benefits it has.
- Beneficial for the respiratory system
- Lowering cholesterol level in the blood
- Improving lung function
- Cardiovascular protection
- Helps in treating digestive problems in general
- Helps in reducing sugar and protein in urine in addition to lowering blood sugar and glucose levels
Contains more vitamin C than orange, contains more vitamin A than carrots and calcium.