Achillea has many names, including Wormwood, Mugwort, Artemisia, and others. It has been used long times ago in folk medicine to treat many diseases.
- Reducing bowel problems
- It is used to remove stones and urinary retention
- Helps relieving acidity and stomach ulcers
- Helps in relieving acute tonsillitis, used as a gargle
- Helps in treating fever and low body temperature
- It contains Artemisinin; its most prominent properties are treating many diseases, including malaria
Achillea Water contains many nutrients, the most prominent of which is artemisinin which contains sesquiterpene lactone, which is believed to cause the rapid destruction of the parasite that causes malaria.