Ginger is a tropical plant, characterized by its purple green flowers, and its aromatic stem which is extended underground. It is mainly used in cooking and treatment.
- Helps in reducing inflammation
- Boosts the immune system
- Relieves menstrual pain
- Helps in improving digestion
- Helps in lowering cholesterol levels
- Reduces menstrual symptoms such as pain and cramps
- Useful for common cold, flu, sore throat and asthma
- Strengthening the immune system, protecting the body from diseases that affect it, and fighting viruses and bacteria.
- Helps in relieving stomach cramps, nausea and indigestion
- Used as a flavoring for tea
Ginger contains a large group of strong antioxidants, and many important minerals and oils, such as gingerol, zingerone, and others.