Orange Blossom water is made from orange flowers, leaves, and seeds, in addition to a host of other natural additives. Blossom water has many uses, as it is used in the kitchen or as an aesthetic product.
- It is considered used to relieve constipation
- fighting acne
- Relieving redness and irritation of the skin
- Helps as anti aging treatment
- Contains anti-inflammatories that relieve sore throats
- Blossom water helps greatly in making your skin pure and healthy
- Blossom water contains powerful types of antioxidants, which contribute to maintaining the cells of your body and preventing them from being damaged
Vitamins, minerals, phenolic compounds, terpenoids and limonene.