Gwzabon Water is extracted from borage, which is a herbal plant known also as anchusa and is used in the treatment of many health problems.
- Reduces body temperature
- Giving the body a feeling of comfort and relaxation
- Strengthens the heart and blood vessels against epilepsy
- Treats dizziness, fainting, vertigo, and insomnia
- Relieving itching and treating acute cough and cold
- Used to relax the heart, maintain a healthy heart
- Facilitates digestion, treats headaches and head pain
- Helps in flowing milk for breastfeeding women, providing a healthy, balanced diet for infants
Contains organic acids, such as malic acid and citric acid, vitamins such as vitamin C, carotene, essential elements for a healthy body, such as calcium, sodium, and potassium.